Online Photography Contest – please vote for me!
Hey all, taking a little break from Fall posts, but planning to continue them into October! I entered into an online photography contest for the first time! I have entered 6 photos in a photography contest presented by PA Parks and Forests Foundation. For this contest, the winner is chosen by most Facebook “likes.” I am sharing links to my photos in this post, and asking for you to please like mine (or any you like because there are so many way better ones!) Voting ends October 1st. Fall is a wonderful time to get out there and appreciate our beautiful state parks! As you can see in my Fall posts from both last year and over this past month, Pennsylvania provides glorious Fall color backdrops!
***If you want to vote, click on the link in the caption under each photo to open in the PA Parks and Forests Facebook page, and like it on that opened page. Thank you! 🙂
- My Tiger dog with his big smile at Caledonia State Park in Chambersburg, PA.
2. Tiger on the bridge at Pine Grove Furnace State Park in Gardners, PA.
3. Tiger at the top of Flat Rock Trail at Pine Grove Furnace State Park in Gardners, PA.
5. Gorgeous Sunset shot from the top of Flat Rock at Pine Grove Furnace State Park in Gardners, PA.
6. Another sunset shot from the top of Flat Rock at Pine Grove Furnace State Park in Gardners, PA.
Thank you for the votes and shares!
I am excited to keep practicing with my new camera! Hope you all get to enjoy some gorgeous Fall foliage and sunsets somewhere! I have determined October will continue with the Fall theme, plus maybe some extra posts!
Thank you for reading!