Like many other Web sites, www.balanceandblessings.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to www.balanceandblessings.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
- Commission Junction
www.balanceandblessings.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.balanceandblessings.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.balanceandblessings.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links.
• If I am recommending a product, it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
All images and text found on this site are property of me and Balance & Blessings Blog. Image sharing is permitted as long as they link back to the original post. Please do not edit images in any way or remove watermarks. Please feel free to share and/or pin posts.
Be nice and be respectful or your comments will be deleted.
This blog is written and edited by me, Jillian B. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com